Our audit services are focused on creating value for your business. Our accountants apply a knowledgeable, questioning and insightful approach to benefit your company.
The audit team will have a detailed understanding of your business and your industry and will use this knowledge to assess risk and focus the work on the key areas of your financial statements. Integral to our approach are regular meetings throughout the year which with our computerised audit techniques then enable us to plan a cost effective, focused audit. We will plan your requirements well in advance and look behind the numbers to consider what they mean for the business as a whole.
We use the audit to explore and think more widely about our clients' businesses and the potential issues they face. This understanding enables us to offer new solutions to our clients' problems, to help them learn from what has happened and prepare them for any potential issues in the future.
Our audit services include:
- Absolute reassurance over your accounts
- Compliance with regulations and early notification of breaches in legislation
- Advice on controls and processing system deficiencies and weaknesses
- Confirmation of accounting treatments in respect of complex transactions
- Increased awareness of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Independent review of externally reported financial and other information.
Our fees in this regard are budgeted and notified in advance giving you peace of mind on the cost.