We provide a full payroll outsourcing service, no matter the size of your business, our payroll service run from our Croydon office is tailored to suit the needs of our clients.
The services we provide include:
- Issue of customised payroll reports and payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and other deductions
- Payment of weekly or monthly salaries through our BACS system
- Completion of year end forms P35, P14s and P60s, and the filing of these forms electronically with HM Revenue & Customs
- Administration of pension deductions, gift aid, incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payments.
Administering your own payroll can be a daunting task and time consuming, diverting your energies away from the areas of the business where they are needed.
With employment legislation becoming increasingly complex and the penalties for non-compliance high; businesses are being burdened with additional work.
We can take all the stress out of payroll administration by providing you with a fast, efficient and flexible service run from our Croydon office, which can be tailored to suit your needs.
The benefits of choosing KMP for your business are:
- The time saved will enable you to concentrate on the areas of the business which are most important
- We guarantee your staff will be paid accurately and on time
- Reduced salary costs as we eliminate the need for your business to employ a dedicated payroll administrator
- Full confidentiality
- Our wide range of services allows us to provide advice on a number of other areas.
We operate a fixed price structure, with fees starting from as little as £3.50 per payslip produced, with no additional charges for new employees, outgoing employees or other maintenance costs.
In the event you need to rerun the payroll we, also, make no additional charge for the first rerun of payroll reports and payslips.
Our year end services, which cover the preparation and submission of P35, P14 and P60 forms with HM Revenue & Customs, can cost as little as £40.